Finally Friday!! (Insert like 50 praise hands emojis!)
It’s been a crazy busy last few weeks for me, and next weekend I’m headed off to the beach for a girls trip that couldn’t come at a better time! I’m so excited! I figured with so many people packing for spring break, I’d share the must-haves that are on my packing list! Most of these are essential pieces that I would pack for any type of beach trip, and a few are just some cute little pieces that will make your spring break trip even more fun!
1. Off the shoulder swim suit – Don’t forget your favorite swimsuit! I usually take a different suit for everyday, but you can buy swimsuit cleaner and wash the same one out in the sink if you need to wear the same suit everyday!
2. Henri Bendel sunnies – my absolute FAVE.
5. Indiana tassel cover-up – love the back of this, and it would pair well with any bright colored or black bathing suits that you pack!
6. Donut float – please donut disturb – I’m busy working on my tan 😉
7. Tropical cocktail kit – because what’s Spring Break without a cute cocktail?
8. White jeans – A pair of these have to go with me on every beach trip because it’s so easy to mix and match tops and wear them a couple of times while on the trip if needed.
9. Cutest beach bag ever – I love having bright colored beach bags (+ one that is big enough to hold all of my sunscreen, a small speaker and a beach towel. I’ve never been known to pack light — even when I’m going down to lay out on the beach haha!) Also available in pink and navy!
10. Fringe-bottom jeans – The most comfortable pair of jeans that I own and a GREAT dupe for the designer pair priced over $300. These are under $35!!
12. Relax sweatshirt – perfect for a beach trip or any weekend trip for that matter! I have literally been living in this piece. It’s just so comfy I can’t help it!!
13. One Teaspoon denim shorts – Everyone needs a pair of these for summer! One Teaspoon is one of my favorite brands for denim, and fun fact .. all the Victoria’s Secret angels wear them all the time. 😉
Where are you headed for SB?! I’d love to hear!! I’m heading down to Florida with my mom and some of our friends, for a long weekend. It can’t get here soon enough, ya feel me?
Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have an amazing weekend! Here I am talking about going to the beach next weekend, and it’s supposed to SNOW here in Tennessee tomorrow… say whaaat?! Crazy Tennessee weather haha.