Happy Thanksgiving Eve, beautiful! We made it (finally) … anyone else feel like the ‘short’ weeks are the ones that are the hardest and last for-ev-er??? phew. But now, it is officially time for family, feasts, and SHOPPING, of course! This is one of my favorite times of the year because it combines two of my favorite things: the holidays & lots of shopping.
I skipped #WeddingWednesday today to go ahead and start sharing with you all about some of the amazing deals that are already going on for Black Friday. Online retailers have, of course, already started their sales and lucky for us, they are some big-name retailers that we all know and love. There are so many great deals out there that I saw today while surfing different sites, and over the next few days, I plan to share with you all of my top sale picks from all of the holiday deals.
Today, I am focusing solely on Nordstrom because, let’s face it … Nordstrom alone could cover anything and everything that you could ever possibly need and want. I have broken it down into 3 different categories: Clothing, shoes, and then beauty/accessories/home. I have included a bunch of different price ranges for those splurge statement pieces and then the affordable, everyday pieces. These deals would be great for you, your mom, grandma, sister, cousin, girlfriends, etc. so you can shop them for yourself or go ahead and get started on your Christmas shopping.
You can easily use this post as a gift guide for her, so fellas, this one is for you too. Your girlfriend/fiance/wifey will be very happy if you use some of these ideas.
Some of the pieces on the beauty/accessories/home section would make great gifts for those ladies in your life that are always hard to shop for. I mean, with a Tory Burch mini cosmetic bag (perfect to throw in your purse) and those Ugg slippers? You can’t go wrong with either of them! Or the ‘friendsgiving’ banner for your friend who always entertains?? I mean, how cute aaand the banner is VERY affordable.
7. Nike joggers
8. Kristen Blake faux fur jacket – Y’all know I’m all for anything furry. lol!
10. rib mock tee
11. Free People cardigan sweater – I’ve had my eye on this since it came out! I may have to finally purchase now.
2. Hunter rain boots – every girl needs a pair.
5. Badgley Mischka dressy pumps – These would be amazing for a fancy Christmas event!
6. fur-lined Uggs – Whoever said Uggs went out of style is SERIOUSLY disturbed. I mean, these are cute and not to mention, the most comfy, cozy shoe ever made. I’ll be rocking mine for many, many more years to come!
2. Tory Burch mini cosmetic bag – I’ve had mine for over 5 years and it literally is JUST now giving out on me. Looks like I’ll be taking advantage of this deal!
5. Echo gloves
6. Ugg slippers
8. kate spade watch – I’m very partial to kate spade watches.
11. Elf shoes accent pillow – Obsessed. I want this for my closet/office!
I hope y’all enjoyed! Be sure to leave me a comment below if any of these look enticing to you … I know I will be adding a lot of these to my shopping cart! I’d love to hear about any of your Black Friday deals that you take advantage of so that I can shop them too, so let me know. You can message me here, on insta / twitter / fb, or just snap me @peyton.baxter.
Tune in to LNL tomorrow for a Thanksgiving Day post and more awesome sale finds! I hope you all have an amazing day off tomorrow with family and friends – relax, wear an #ootd that is forgiving of a food baby 😉 , and remember how many great things in life we have to be thankful for!