We’re halfway to the weekend, ladies … WE GOT THIS!!
Need a break from this week? Well take 5 minutes to sit down for some ‘you’ time and enjoy this post. PS – it’ll put you in the Christmas (& shopping) spirit!
I’ve shared a lot of holiday gift guides this Christmas season, so I thought I would do a little something different to show you some of the options on MY wishlist. I have a document on Google Drive that I have shared with TJ and my family for Christmas gift options, and for this post, I literally just took some of my top picks from there to share with you all. Maybe there’s something on my wishlist that you would want to add to yours this year, or maybe you have a friend or sister who would like one of these gifts. Either way, I hope this helps and inspires you when it comes to buying fashionable gifts for the holidays.
3. Steve Madden otk boots (love these because the color will match anything!)
5. olive hat
6. T3 curling iron – I think mine is starting to go out on me 🙁
7. Uggs (I could live in Uggs y’all – no joke.)
9. Urban Outfitters sequin dress (perfect for NYE!)
10. Marc Fisher ‘Adalyn’ (finally back in stock, woo!)
I’m hoping (& crossing my fingers) that I’ve been good enough this year for Santa to grant me some of my wishes. 😉 We shall see. What’s on your wishlist so far?? I’d love to hear!
One day closer to the weekend, beautiful – stay strong and have a fab rest of the week!